Develop a shared focus on establishing a community atmosphere, so that players, families, and coaches develop and grow together within the Club and beyond.
- Develop well-rounded soccer players in an appropriate environment which teaches respect, humility, integrity, reward through effort, and fair play at all times;
- Create an environment for all players to play with expression, creativity and a love of pure soccer, rather than impose restrictions and strict tactics on our players;
- Focus on the longevity of a players’ development, as opposed to short-term results/success;
- Encourage and emphasize the core soccer attributes of technique, ball mastery, and respect for the soccer ball above physical attributes
- Provide a learning environment where ALL levels of players will enjoy their soccer experience and, for those who work hard, receive the chance to play high school, collegiate, national and professional soccer.
Style of Play
- Implement a style of soccer which is based on technique and ball skill;
- Encourage expression, creativity and improvisation, beginning our play from the defense, where defenders are encouraged to start our attacks with short passes and provide a ground work for the attack;
- Encourage the possession-style of soccer as opposed to kick and run.