U10 & U12 WSC Rec Program
The U10 and U12 Rec Teams participate in the WSC Rec Program, practicing at local practice fields, playing games against other WSC and La Plata Youth Soccer Association (LPYSA) Rec Teams at the Bryantown Sports Complex in Bryantown, MD and Laurel Springs Regional Park in La Plata, MD.
Here are the details for the Spring 2017 U10 and U12 WSC Rec Season...
- The Waldorf Soccer Club (WSC) manages the U10 & U12 Rec Programs.
- Starting in the Fall of 2016, WSC combined the U10 & U12 Rec Program teams with the La Plata Youth Soccer Association (LPYSA) to offer a broader, more enriched season by playing teams outside of the club. Half of the season games will be played at Bryantown Sports Complex with the other half being played at Laurel Springs Park in La Plata, MD.
- The Rec coaches will receive their team roster the weekend of March 11th. Parents and Players should be notified by the coach no later than the weekend of March 18th.
- Practices are scheduled to start the week of March 13th. Practice days, times and locations will be provided by the team coach.
- Games are scheduled to begin on Saturday, April 1st (times TBD), with 8 to 10 games played typically on Saturday's thru June 3rd.
- Team Jerseys and Socks will be provided to the team coaches before the April 1st Opening Day.
- Teams/Practices/Games will be managed by volunteer coaches.
- Bring a water bottle and appropriate size 4 soccer ball.
- Soccer cleats are highly recommended.
- Shin guards are mandatory.
- Any color t-shirt, black athletic shorts or pants are recommended for practices along with socks that cover the shin guards. Please do not wear your team jersey or team socks to practices.
Optional- Free Friday Night Player Development Sessions @ Bryantown Sports Complex from 6:00pm to 7:30pm will begin in April. "CLICK HERE" for more details.