Through the use of fun and exciting games, natural exercises are incorporated to increase the physical activity of each child.
There will be a big focus on touching and dribbling the ball with their feet, advancing to changing speed and direction, dribbling toward, around and away from an opponent.
The current birthday range for this program is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2014.
Kiddie Kicks Goals
- Build Coordination
- Improve Balance
- Increase Self Esteem
- Encourage Socialization
- Soccer Skill Development
- and Most Importantly, HAVE FUN!
Here are the details for the Fall 2017 Kiddie Kicks Season…
- Two fun and active sessions a week at the Bryantown Sports Complex in Bryantown, MD
- The first session will take place on Saturday, 9/9 at the Bryantown Sports Complex from 9am to 9:45am.
- Jerseys will be provided at this session and the first Monday session.
- Other practice sessions will take place on Monday evenings from 6:00pm to 6:45pm & Saturday mornings from 9:00am to 9:45am.
- Lights will be provided at practices as needed.
- Bring a water bottle and size 3 soccer ball.
- Soccer cleats are optional but tennis shoes are fine.
- Shin guards are mandatory.
- All kiddies must wear the academy jersey at each session. Black athletic shorts or pants are recommended along with socks that cover the shin guards.